The difference between hinges and hinges
The hinge is the small part hidden between the door, the fan and the frame in the installation of the door and the fan, but it is the most important connector for opening and closing the door and the fan. Therefore, we also need to know more about the relevant knowledge when purchasing hinges. This will also extend the service life of doors and fans accordingly. The following Xiao Bian to everyone to introduce the difference between hinges and hinges, hinges how to install, the difference between the advantages and disadvantages of the hinge material quality? Let's learn about it together!
Hinge and hinge are two different hardware. A hinge refers to a tool that connects an active part to a fixed part, such as a hinge that connects a door to a wall. Hinge can be used for the connection between fixed objects and moving objects. It is also commonly used for the connection between moving objects. The hinges are looser than the loose leaves. The loose-leaf moves while being fixed.
The difference is that the hinge is fully connected with the function of the hinge in the opening process of the window. Therefore, oftentimes, people often call hinges (hinge in English), but the use of hinged sash only rotates, and the use of hinges The sashes both rotate and move. Many times the hinges and hinges can be replaced with each other, but in some special cases hinges must be used, such as the use of hinges in the case of inverted windows, and the use of hinges in oversized casement windows is generally difficult to meet the force requirements. The joints are forced together.
The difference is that hinges are mainly installed in doors and windows, while hinges are more installed in cabinets; they are divided into materials, classified by stainless steel hinges and iron hinges. In order to allow people to enjoy better, there are hydraulic hinges. Their characteristics are certain. Buffering minimizes noise.
The difference is that when the hinge is used on the window, because it cannot provide the same friction as the hinge itself, it is often combined with another one to prevent the wind from blowing back and damaging the window when the window is opened. ; And the hinge is different, its own installation of the damping, so it can be used alone, and used in the flat window above the hinge on the top of the rotating window is slightly different, the length of the outer arm connected with the window frame is not the same.
How to install the hinge
A, hinge preparation before installation
1. Determine if the height, width, and thickness of the hinges match the doors. High, wide, and thick unmatched hinges may cause the hinge load to fail to meet the requirements and affect the use of wooden doors;
2. The hinge installation requires the matching screws and other fastening accessories to check whether the accessories are complete and the quantity is complete;
3. Determine the number of hinges and the mounting height.
(1) The number of hinges is determined based on the base material of the door. Usually the installation of lighter doors such as paint-free doors or PVC only uses two hinges; wood composite doors, solid wood doors, etc. Relatively heavy doors, the installation of three hinges more suitable, can also bear the weight of the wooden door, to avoid the use of long deformation damage. The third hinge is installed at a position 30 cm below the installation position of the top hinge.
(2) The hinge of the pipe (zinc alloy, galvanized iron) has a spring device and is mainly used for the connection of furniture door panels. The thickness requirement is between 16-20mm, and the number of installation is usually 2, and the upper and lower hinges are separately At a distance of 1/3 from the upper and lower corners;
(3) The installation position of ordinary hinges is respectively at a quarter of the upper and lower corners of the door to ensure uniform force.
4. According to the material selection of the corresponding hinge connection, such as the wooden door, the connection of the frame is fastened with screws.
Second, the wooden door hinge installation
1. Slot. Make a slot on the side where the mounting hinge is determined. The depth of the slot should be the same as that of the monolithic sheet. After the slot is formed, insert the single sheet into the slot and check whether the surface of the page is close to the door ( The door cover is flush with the surface.
2. Fasten the hinge. Fix the hinges with the matching screws. The screws should be perpendicular to the surface of the door pockets and door edges. If the screws are inclined, the hinges may squash when closing the door, affecting the service life of the door.
Pinghu Tendency Hardware Co., Ltd
Add: No.158, Suijian Road, Suilun Industry Park,Pinghu City, Zhejiang Province, CHINA